Anne Nora Fischer & Anna Moderato1988 & 1984, The School of Language, Space and Scale Skolen for Sprog, Rum og Skala & The School of Sculpture Charlottenborg & Billedhuggerskolen Charlottenborg
– Because everything is so…
– So pointy.
– Point, point, point on point.
– But this is a bit round.
– But this is like, all the lines go in to go out.
– One, two, three, four.
– Actually, I think I’m sure.
– Okay, can we also say that these ones are also the first and second and third and
– In three: one, two, three.
– Okay, I won’t be a part of that one, but you can choose then.
– But you were already a part, you have pointed five times.
– I can also agree on that.
– So then we’re five.
– Me too.
– That’s the vote.
– But I don’t know.
– But if that’s the method you choose, so be it.
– But then the other option is that you choose this one and then it’s a dictatorship.
– But could we say, maybe, or for example, I am fine with all of them except this one.
– Me too.
– And maybe we can in that sense…
– I agree.
– That’s good.
– Not this one.
– Not this one, but the three of them. Yes.
– Hmmm… mmmm… mmmm… Not this one.
– I would take out this one.
– And I this one.
– Yes, exactly.
– And this one..
– And this is like..
– It’s okay.
– I would definitely want the second one in first, please.
– I pull myself from taking the decision on that.
– One, two, three, four, five. Now we have five. Or maybe six with Isolde.
– I haven’t decided. Sorry. But I like this one.
– That one is really nice.
– Olivia that is actually yours.
– I thought I chose this one.
– No. We chose these two.
– In general, I must say that I don’t fully know why I like it.
– I enjoy this a lot because it knows.
– Mm, I agree.
– It’s like a firm suggestion.
– How come, how come, you feel these two are trying to be quirky? How is that seen?
– Because that’s so much…
– Because of these little like, hmmmmouu.
– But, do you, I’m not sure you can be aware of so many quirkinesses.
– Of course it has like this movement. But it also feels like it knows, it knows it has
– It’s a little too straight, still for me.
– But in comparison this is more straight.
– Yeah, okay cool.
– Yes that’s fine.
– I choose this one.